CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.21.2012

13 weeks (as of yesterday!)

How far along? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: I really need to check... I'm a little afraid to though!
 

Maternity clothes? I'm pretty much wearing only maternity pants/shirts and skirts with elastic bands. I'm showing much quicker this time, it's absolutely ridiculous!


Stretch marks? Of course.... thanks to Boogie! Hopefully I won't get many more this time... but I doubt that!


Sleep: I stopped taking Unisom and B6 last night and while I didn't go to bed super early like I have been, I did sleep really well AND woke up without nausea! YES!
 

Best moment this week: This is going to sound INSANE. But I SWEAR I felt movement... hasn't happened since so it could have been my imagination but it felt REAL. Now I feel incredibly insane, lmbo.
 

Movement: Maybe?!?!


Food cravings: Mixed nuts, nachos, and strawberries
 

Gender: To be determined in a few weeks!


Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!


Belly button in or out? In... too early for that too, lol!


Wedding rings on or off? On! So far.... they still fit.


What I miss: Fitting into my clothes... I hoped to wear my regular clothes longer, but obviously that's not happening
 

What am I looking forward too: Setting up the baby's space in our room and creating decor for this little one with Boogie!
 

Weekly Wisdom: Ignore people with "advice".
 
 
Milestones: Baby's eyes have moved to the front of it's face... he/she is looking more human!



Alright... now here is my pregnancy test that I took on 4-3-2012:



And my 12 week photo (I plan on taking belly photos every other week like I did with Boogie... planning something fun for all of my kids with these photos)






No comments: