CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.02.2012

Help?!

We found out we were pregnant about 5 weeks ago and I guess around that time Elah knew something was up. Ever since then she has whined and cried all day, everyday especially when Justin is at work. It is incredibly frustrating, nothing I do satisfies her. Granted, we are stuck in the house most days but I try to take Elah on walks but even that doesn't help most days. Not only is she miserable but because of the nausea I'm dealing with right now I am pretty miserable myself.

So, my question is... Have any of you dealt with this, particularly during a pregnancy? I don't know what to do for her to make her less miserable. I've resorted to her favorite TV show (Mickey mouse clubhouse) to cheer her up in the mornings because otherwise she climbs on me and presses on my stomach... Which isn't so fun when your stomach aches. Help?

No comments: