CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.06.2012



How far along? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Haven't checked as of yet, but I'm assuming not much either way... haven't been able to eat much. NOTHING sounds good!

Maternity clothes? I'm wearing lots of skirts and my tighter fitting maternity pants... nothing fits right at the moment

Stretch marks? Of course.... thanks to Elah! Hopefully I won't get many more this time... but I doubt that!

Sleep: I fell asleep at 9pm last night... I can't remember the last time that happened. And Elah slept until 7, so I got a NICE long night of sleep!

Best moment this week: Elah had a GOOD day yesterday at home! She wasn't whiny or clingy, she laughed and played and cuddled! It was WONDERFUL!

Movement: I'm sure he/she is moving... I just can't feel it yet ;-)

Food cravings: Nachos and fruit

Gender: To be determined in a few weeks!

Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!

Belly button in or out? In... too early for that too, lol!

Wedding rings on or off? On! So far.... they still fit.

What I miss: Hot hot hot baths.

What am I looking forward too: Today I'm looking forward to saying "buh-bye" to nausea.... I'm tired of feeling yucky.

Weekly Wisdom: It's OK to sit. It's OK to turn on Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to get a few minutes of peace.

 
Milestones: Baby is growing! He/she is the size of a lime!



No comments: