CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.27.2012

14 Weeks




How far along? 14 weeks! Welcome to the 2nd trimester!

Total weight gain/loss: Lost 2lbs at my last appointment (last Wednesday)

Maternity clothes? All maternity... aside from a few shirts that still fit, and skirts that will work throughout my pregnancy.

Stretch marks? Of course.... thanks to Boogie! Hopefully I won't get many more this time... but I doubt that!

Sleep: Sleeping ok. Waking up more to pee all night, waking up from CRAZY dreams, but overall getting a good night's sleep.

Best moment this week: Hearing baby's heartbeat! Wish I could have taken a picture of Boogie during the appointment... she doesn't know what to think about the midwives poking and prodding at my belly! LOL!

Movement: Yes! Not much though... if I lie VERY still in the bed, or sit very still every now and then I feel a little movement.

Food cravings: Taco salad, sour candy

Gender: To be determined on June 27.... as long as baby cooperates!

Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!

Belly button in or out? In... too early for that too, lol!

Wedding rings on or off? On! At least at the moment... although they are getting a little tight.

What I miss: Caffeine... and at this moment, cold medicine (I don't take ANY meds aside from nausea medicine during pregnancy)

What am I looking forward too: Finding out if this baby is Bubby or Sissy!

Weekly Wisdom: Date night is FUN. LMBO!
 
 
Milestones: Baby could be sucking his/her thumb!



No comments: