CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.10.2012

16 Weeks



How far along? 16 weeks

Total weight gain/loss:  Haven't check yet...

Maternity clothes? All maternity... except for my awesome pj's of course, lmbo. Excuse my poor wardrobe in this week's photo

Stretch marks? Mhmm.

Sleep: I'm sleeping pretty good... aside from these coughing fits due to this horrific cold I've had for TWO weeks.

Best moment this week: Feeling more movement!

Movement: Yes, it's not constant, but every now and then I feel a little thump :)

Food cravings: Snow Cones, Cheese Fries, Chicken Salad

Gender: To be determined on June 27.... as long as baby cooperates!

Labor signs: None... WAY to early for that!

Belly button in or out? In... too early for that too, lol!

Wedding rings on or off? Engagement ring is off, wedding band still fits though!

What I miss: Touching my toes without pain.

What am I looking forward too: Finding out if this baby is Bubby or Sissy!

Weekly Wisdom: You're OCD... so just get stuff done and be done with it. (We have all the baby furniture and such set up in our room now. I don't procrastinate with baby stuff!)
 
 
Milestones: Growing toenails!




No comments: