CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.11.2009

Housing Grants?

Have any of you ever heard of student grants for housing? Someone mentioned to me today that I should ask my financial aid counselor about a housing grant to take care of an apartment while I'm in school.... if that exists I want more info! LOL! I don't plan on working while I'm in school (with the exception of babysitting) so that I can focus on getting my degree..... but living at the inlaws is NOT fun! If you know anything PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We have just added your latest post "Housing Grants?" to our Directory of Grant Programs . You can check the inclusion of the post here . We are delighted to invite you to submit all your future posts to the directory for getting a huge base of visitors to your website and gaining a valuable backlink to your site.


Warm Regards

Project Grant Team

http://www.projectgrant.info