CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

5.31.2009

Unbelievably Happy

I just can't explain to you how happy I am right now. I'm thoroughly enjoying my time at my parent's house. Isn't that funny??? I couldn't wait to get out of here so I moved out when I was 18.... and now that I'm 21 and am happily married.... I LOVE being here. I've enjoyed helping dad with the dog lot, and cleaning up the house for mom. We've cooked meals and ran errands.... and I'm just really happy. Justin and I have as much privacy as I want, but we're also not bored and stressed out like we were at his parents, so we're not getting on eachothers nerves! Haha! We haven't fought ONE time since we moved to my parent's.... and that's pretty much amazing. I will be working tomorrow night @ the childcare and Justin is going to mow the lawn for my dad and cook dinner.... other than that we don't have much planned for this week. More later ;-)

No comments: