CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.15.2010

Happy.

I came to the realization today that basically... I'm happy. Yes. Happy. Despite everything Justin and I have endured in the past year or so, all the crap this house has given us... I'm happy. Why? Well first of all... because I have an AMAZING Father who I know is cradling me in His arms. Second... I have a fabulous husband who is supportive, loving, and caring... and Third. The third reason is what really touched me today. I'm happy because as I'm studying and reading and taking all these notes I know that its leading me to my dream job. I'll be able to teach children and leave an impact on their lives just like my teachers did with me. I get to spend lots of time with the Flint Monsters... which is preparing me for my own children someday... and I know that once I graduate and find a teaching position... my husband and I can finally buy a house or build a house and settle down in ONE place for the rest of our lives. I look forward to that! But for now... I'm happy with where I am and what I'm doing... because it's leading to the rest of my life. I am BLESSED.

No comments: