CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.17.2010

Ouch :(

I'm sitting in front of my computer desperately wanting to go to sleep... but I have to wait atleast 3 more hours. Why? Because I'm a genius. Yes. Let me show you a picture first so you can see what I'm talking about...




So you see the brown cabinent above the potty? Ok. Well, I was refilling the toilet paper storage thingy that is usually on the left hand side of the potty (but you can't see it in the picture)... as I went to stand up.... WHACK! I slammed the corner of my forehead into the corner of that brown cabinent. So I have this large knot on my forehead with a large reddish mark... and it hurts! Ofcourse my hubby gets home and looks at me strange and apparently he thought I had dirt on my head and started rubbing it! I screamed! He screamed because I startled him.... ugh! It's been an interesting evening! So basically, just in case I have a concussion, I'm staying up and making sure I don't start feeling dizzy or nauseus... ugh. Story of my life. And no. I'm NOT posting any pictures of the horn on my head.

Ps. Janelle - the chicken was gross. ew. gross!

No comments: