CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.08.2010

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

Yes ma'am (or uh... sir)... you read that right! I said vacation! We booked a room at an awesome lodge in Gatlinburg the weekend after Valentine's Day for 4 nights and 5 days! And yes. I'm excited! The room has a king sized bed, jacuzzi, balcony... and my favorite... a fireplace! What's better after a freezing day of shopping than sitting with the love of your life infront of a fire? LOVE it!

What's even more exciting then vacation? Meeting two new Flint Monsters! I'm in love I tell you. Sweet sweet precious boys! Luckily I have plenty of room in my heart ;-)

Short post tonight... but I just had to share!


"As high as the sky is above the earth, so great is God's love!"
-Psalm 103:11

No comments: