CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.23.2011

A Bow For Maddie

I was browsing the cloth diapering board on babycenter.com yesterday and came across a post about a family called The Staats (click their name for their blog). Their 4 month old daughter, Maddie, stopped breathing at daycare on the 17th of February... please go to their blog to read their story. It's truly heartbreaking, and I held Elah a little closer while I was reading it. I have no idea what they are feeling, and truly hope that I will never have to find out... completely devastating.

In honor of Miss Maddie, her mommy asked that all mommy's with little girls put big bows in their hair... so we did that today. I don't have a picture to post yet but I will add one soon. Until then... here's one from a few days ago... Maddie this is for you sweet girl!

No comments: