CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.02.2011

Windy Wednesday

Wooo! It is WINDY today! The weather was SO beautiful on Sunday... why couldn't it have stayed that pretty?!?!? UGH!

Anywho...

Well, night before last Elah slept AMAZINGLY! She woke at 8pm, 12am, 4am, and then 6am (she starts eating every 2 hours during the day). She went right to sleep after each feeding, so I got a TON of sleep! Last night was a totally different story unfortunately. She fell asleep at 5pm... and I thought nothing of it, because she didn't sleep as much during the day... then was up at 8pm and slept until 12am...... after that she was awake ALL night. She wasn't fussy unless I tried to put her down, but she even refused to sleep on my chest.... she wanted to stay up!!!! So this morning was rough, she slept a little this morning but not enough for me to get a good sleep. Luckily, Justin is off tomorrow, so he has agreed to take care of her tonight and just wake me up to feed her. YAY! I can't wait to get a good night of sleep! Don't get me wrong, it is SO worth it, and I in NO way wish she was back in my belly on nights like last night... but I am BEAT!

No comments: