CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.27.2011

Sick :(

I am currently suffering from a cold of some sort... horrible sinus pressure along my cheekbones and nose, I can't breathe... and I think my throat is starting to get irritated as well. Yay me! Luckily Elah seems to be fine, with the exception of a little congestion, otherwise she's all smiles in the morning while mommy feels like poo!

Elah is getting so big! She has her 2 month check up tomorrow AND it's her 2 month birthday. I know I say this ALL the time, but this is going by far too fast! She smiles all the time and loves to coo at me super early in the morning, lol. She is quickly growing out of her 0-3 month clothes... atleast lengthwise, however because cloth diapers are a bit bulkier than sposies... that makes the clothes fit a little tighter! We haven't had anymore LONG stretches of sleep at night, the longest she sleeps is about 3 hours... which honestly, is AMAZING. Elah is also learning to put herself to sleep, as long as she is full, has a clean diaper, and is content... all I have to do at night after tending to her is lay her down in the cosleeper and she will fall asleep. If she gets a little fussy I turn on her giraffe (sound machine) and pat her belly or hold her hand and she drifts right off. It definately makes my nights a bit easier!

Vacation is coming soon! We leave in 32 days! I can't wait!

I'll update again tomorrow depending no how Elah is... this is an appointment w/shots... so no telling how she'll be. Pray for us!

No comments: