CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.03.2011

Thankful Thursday

OK, so it's 3am and Justin has given me the oppurtunity to sleep tonight while he takes care of Elah... all I have to do is feed her, because... well, obviously daddy isn't equipped for that LOL! Elah is wide awake and so I am laying in bed, wide awake as well, listening for her cries (she is in the living room w/J)... ugh. I am thankful for a husband willing to step up and let me rest... I just wish I ccould relax enough to just do so!

Oh... and if you didn't know... breastmilk is like liquid gold, and I pumped over 2 ounces after feeding Elah at 2am. What did I do w/that liquid gold you ask? Dumped it in the kitchen floor... literally almost cried over spilt milk. Best mom ever... UGH!

No comments: