CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.09.2011

Fluffy Mail!

I just wanted to share the abundance of fluffy mail we will be getting in the next 2 weeks... so I thought I'd just share pictures of all of our goodies. THANK YOU Elah for coming in 2010 so we could claim you on our taxes... not only are you precious, beautiful, and perfect... you have wonderful timing as well! ;-)

First up is my dolcino wrap...
Isn't it pretty? It's a woven wrap, this one is called 'stromboli'... I can't wait to start wearing Elah in it!

Next up are a TON of diapers. Now I want have to do diaper laundry so often and can stop buying sposies!
These are all Go Green Pocket Diapers (gogreenpocketdiapers.com):










Then I ordered a few Happy Heinys...


I will also be getting several wet bags from GoGreenPocketDiapers.com and a "mystery" diaper from Kelly's Closet, where I ordered the Happy Heinys.... meaning a free random diaper of their choosing. I can't wait!

No comments: