CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.15.2011

Happy Day AFTER Valentine's Day!

I hope EVERYONE had a wonderful Valentine's Day, and I hope that you continue to show your loved ones how much they mean to you BEYOND the holiday of love! My wonderful husband had some beautiful flowers delivered to our home for me, and he also bought me chocolate. I was one happy momma! J also got Elah a SWEET little plush baby doll that says "My First Valentine's Day", it is adorable! I had no idea what to do for J, he is really hard to buy for! I was hoping to squeeze in a photo session on Sunday, but unfortunately the place we like to go was completely booked. So, I scheduled an appointment at the studio yesterday and we had family photos made! The photos turned out great! Well.... again, Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: