CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.17.2011

Ugh Ugh Ugh

Ugh, AGAIN. I am SO behind in my school assignments, and really it's all my fault. I've just been lazy... between taking care of Elah and trying to keep up with laundry and  housecleaning... I've just "forgotten" to do it. Now... it's not NEARLY as bad as last semester... now THAT was horrible. This semester consists of SO much reading, it's kicking my butt! And I only have 3 classes right now! My 4th starts in March, so I HAVE to get my butt in gear! LOL!  Ofcourse, I will manage, and do well this semester... I just have to stop staring at this beautiful little girl and get to work! I got a ton done tonight... atleast between waking Justin up to get Elah so I could continue to work!

A few exciting things...

I tried out our Ergo Carrier w/the Heart 2 Heart insert today... LOVE it! And Elah loved it too... she falls right to sleep in it, just like in the woven and moby! J, E, Mudgie, and myself walked down to the lake and back... it was SO beautiful today! And apparently it's supposed to be in the seventies tomorrow!

We bought a new camera! I'm so excited! We've been talking about getting a nice camera since... well since our honeymoon actually. Justin and I both love to take pictures, especially when we go on walks... and now that Elah is here, it's more important than EVER to document our lives! I can't wait for the battery pack to charge so we can start trying it out!

Oh and just for the record.... only 41 days until vacation! WOOHOO!

No comments: