CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

2.04.2011

FABULOUS Friday!

I have gotten more sleep in the past 24 hours then I have since Elah was born! WOOHOO! Ofcourse... with all that sleep I got, now I can't sleep... go figure! Anyways, I fed her and put her down aroun 8pm last night, she woke around 12am as usual. Went back down and woke up at 4am. That's when she's always bright eyed and bushy tailed (I use that saying all the time... but what the crap does it MEAN?), so Justin held her while he was getting ready for work so I could have a few minutes to myself, and then we got settled in the
recliner and slept until 7am. After that, we went back to my room and layed down in the bed and snuggled, and slept for four more hours! It was heavenly! I don't normally like her sleeping in the bed with me, it makes me incredibly nervous, but honestly she sleeps the best when she's beside me like that. I'm seriously debating on whether we might try cosleeping or not. I'd love to buy one of those arm's reach cosleepers, but we need a pack n play more for future use... decisions, decisions. It would be safer and make me feel better, but we shall see.

Throughout the day I started noticing some pain in my right elbow, anytime I pick Elah up or put weight on it, it just throbs. I have no idea what I did to it, but it is making taking care of Elah a little more difficult. I put a heating pad on it and then a cold rag to try to relieve the pain... haven't taken any Ibuprofen yet, but I may have too. As I am typing it's just throbbing... ugh.

Other than that, I'm just working on school and trying to make time to do laundry and clean house. Luckily, Justin LOVES me and has been cleaning :). I'm also hoping to make time to start singing/writing/playing guitar again. I have some lyrics swimming around in my head for my little munchkin... if I ever get it down on paper, I'll share it! God Bless!

No comments: