CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.07.2011

Discouraged

I'm not really sure what to say at this point. I can say that I am so tired of being judged and so tired of being put down for decision I make pertaining to Boogie. I have never intentionally put down someone for how they raise their children, I may think it... I may not agree with what they are doing, but I would never say anything to take them down and make them feel bad as a person. If they are putting their child in danger, than yes I may discreetly say something, but I always have an internal battle as to what I should say and try to be very careful with my words. Words are a funny thing... they can be uplifting, they can be supportive... they can also be cruel and detrimental to one's emotional being. Why is it so hard to just be supportive?

I believe that the decisions we have made for our daughter are the best ones for us, they may not be the best for you, and that's fine. Even as I write this blog, I'm battling with myself as to how to word this because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Sometimes I think I am too nice for my own good. I am emotionally drained. I am emotionally broken at this point. From words that have been said (or typed) and from my daughter being completely and entirely attached to me to the point where I have no idea what to do with her. I am hurt. I am discouraged. Luckily... I am a child of a wonderful God who showed me this, this morning.

Hebrews 12:2-3 “Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and completer of our faith, who, for the joy set before Him endured the cross, despising its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”



No comments: