CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.19.2011

It's That Time of Year Again...

School.... oh school. I was semi excited about this semester, I scheduled my classes so that I am taking two 8-week classes until October and then I will start another two 8-week classes until December. A little bit quicker paced, but I'm not loaded down with four classes at one time... my thought was that this would make it easier and I would still have time to do my everyday "chores" and care and play with Boogie. According to Boogie, that's not the case unfortunately.

EVERY time I pick up my textbook to read, or pick up my notebook to take notes... she demands attention. If I get her to sleep and start doing homework... she wakes up demanding attention. I refuse to fail another class. I refuse to drop another class. Somehow, I will finish this semester with good grades... then I will take more classes in the spring and finish with good grades and I will FREAKING graduate with my AA. It will only take me 3 years :-\ Ugh.








No comments: