CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

8.19.2011

Five Question Friday






1. Do you close the bathroom door when you are home alone?
Well, technically I am NEVER home alone... so when I'm home with just Boogie then no, I do not. She usually sits in the hallway while I shower or use the restroom. With her... you can NEVER not be within her sight or she FREAKS!

2. You have to walk around with a word on your forehead. That word describes you. One word. What is it?
Mommy.... at this moment in my life, that's who I am and I LOVE it!

3. What store do you refuse to shop at and why?
Abercrombie AND Hollister... not only do they only carry microscopic sizes, but they also spray entirely too much cologne/perfume all over their stores and it's gross. 

4. If you participated in arranged marriages for your child(ren), who would you choose for your children?
That's difficult. Boogie's personality is definately coming out, but with her being so young I still don't know who she is yet. I do know I'd choose someone that could take care of her and would love her unconditionally. I'd choose someone who would adore her and cherish their time together. But first and foremost, I'd choose someone who upheld the same beliefs that we do.

5. If you could pick how and when you die, would you?
No, I wouldn't, because I believe God's timing is impeccable.... even when it doesn't seem that way to us.


 








No comments: