CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.13.2012

Five Question Friday

This week's FQF is being hosted by Kate's Life.

1. What's the last thing you bought for yourself?
Hmmm... textbooks. Yay me...

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
White chicken chili... but I also like it on a hot summer day. I'm weird. I'll own up too it.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
Ha... no. I have a bathing suit I bought a few months before I found out I was pregnant that I love. It's vintagey looking, and I tend to buy my suits a size bigger than I need because I don't like how SKIN freaking tight they are. It still looks fitted, but much more comfortable... and with the rouching on it I was able to wear it with my pregnant belly in 2010 :-D So obviously... I don't buy a new one every year.

4. If you could be any candy what would you be and why?
White Chocolate. It's yummy... and pastey white like me.

5. What are you most passionate about?
Oh man! Motherhood... and all it entails. Particularly breastfeeding, babywearing, etc.





No comments: