CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.27.2012

Five Question Friday



1. Do you swim in the winter?
Uh... no. 

2. Do you love or hate winter?
This winter? Love it... hasn't snowed enough to annoy me... past few winters? HATED. I'm not a fan of snow, or being snowed in.

3. Do you put makeup/actual clothes on when you know you're going to be home all day with just family?
Nope... why bother? I'd just be dirtying up more clothes for me to wash later... Boogie gets dressed or runs around in a diaper, but that's usually because she got food all over her pj's or she pee'd through a diaper!

4. How old were you when you had your first alcoholic beverage?
If you know me... then you can answer this question. I think it's pretty obvious.

5. How many ill calls in a 12 month period do you think are acceptable?
As in calling in to work sick? Well... none... because if I can't call in sick neither should you. :-p



1 comment:

NohaEl. said...

Hello Sarah, Thank you for ur comment reassuring me not to worry about Loui's weight, I try not to let it bother me, but ppl keep saying things like (oh he is so skinny) and my fav (are you eating his food?) double hit calling me fat ans him tiny :( but I was a small under weight baby as well, so I'm not too worried, my Dr doesn't seem worried either.. Elah is beautiful, she seems like she is such a fun baby too, good like TTC and hopefully I hear about your BFP soon :-)