CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

1.20.2012

Trouble!

I have dreaded this day... the day when Boogie learned to climb. ::sigh:: In the past few days she's started walking across the length of our living room (but she still isn't walking full time) and has started climbing on the furniture. Oh joy! I thought it was just a fluke at first because she used my legs and my clothing to pull herself up... but then I moved. She can get up all by herself. She also discovered that it's great fun to leap into the armchair, which is now flush up against the couch permanently. AND she thinks it's great fun to dive off of the couch into the floor, so during the day my floor will be covered in cushy blankets. I mean, what else can I do? Reprimanding her puts her into these giggly fits! Ay yi yi! My girl is beyond rotten! So yea. Lots of milestones in a short span of time, I'm positive she'll be a full time walker by Valentine's Day if not sooner!



On a side note, we've decided to take a SHORT vacation to Gatlinburg. Our original plan was to go to Chapel Hill, see a few sites, and to visit Hannah but we will be going in October for J's certifying exam in Raleigh so we decided to not go twice. We'll be staying 2 nights, we plan on going to the Melting Pot and the aquarium and staying put in Gatlinburg the entire time. I don't want to drive all over Sevierville and Pigeon Forge and we don't need to spend any money at the outlet stores. We just want to go and relax! So that's that!


Here are a few pictures from the past few days...

Boogie's new "cheese!" face


She looks at me with those big brown eyes and I just melt...

::sigh:: My climber.

When she realized I caught her... she did this:




1 comment:

Home decor eye candy said...

Your baby is adorable! what camera do you use? her pictures are so crisp and clear!