CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.19.2008

Huh, What? Say that again?

I am EXHAUSTED! I feel like all I do is work... which is well.... true. LOL! I've been working nonstop at both the law firm & childcare, and this week (and NEXT week for that matter) are AWFUL at the childcare. The conference is an awesome conference... the conferees, not so much. We do have this one baby that has already melted my heart though! His name is Gabe, and he is PRECIOUS. He is the happiest baby I have ever met, and he has these big beautiful blue eyes and a toothless grin... if I wasn't taken already I'd say I'd fallen in love, LOL!

Things haven't gotten much better at this excuse they call a law firm, but in about a month all will be well with the world. Meaning... I'M MOVING... WOOHOO! Soooo excited! Yes!

I don't have much more to post today, but I want to wish everyone a wonderful and blessed day :)

"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be as shrewd as snakes and as innocent as doves. Be on your guard against men; they will hand you over to the local councils and flog you in their synagogues. On my account you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses to them and to the Gentiles. But when they arrest you, do not worry about what to say or how to say it. At that time you will be given what to say, for it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you."
-Matthew 10:16-20

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

Girl what you are doing is hard, but it will pay off! I am so proud of you and Justin. I'm even a littl envious. I wish we had been brave enough when we were your age to do what our hearts told us to do and to venture out to another land. Keep your chins up. I'm praying for you. Just don't forget all of us when you move to TN.