CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.30.2008

WE'RE MOVING!!!

We're doing it. On June 18th we are moving my husband and all of our belongings to our new townhouse apartment!!! And yes, I did say my husband, not we... but just my husband. I have to fulfill my obligations at my part time job, it's a contract job so I have to work until August 8th. But I will get to help Justin move and unpack for 2 days. We ended up getting the townhouse, 2 story apartment that doesn't have the W/D hookups... BUT there's a laundry room just a few doors down IN our complex so that's quite handy. It's a very cute apartment, and the first thing we spotted was a FULL SIZED OVEN! Haha, we were so excited! In our current apartment, our stove is one of those tiny ones you can barely fit anything into!

So yes, sometime today Justin will be giving his notice... and I was supposed to do the same but I'm still trying to get my nerve up to do that. I'm TERRIFIED. If you've read my previous blogs, you'll know that my current FT job is pretty ridiculous.

Yesterday, we took Snickers to be groomed at Petsmart, she was starting to look ridiculously like a huge fuzzy puff ball, so it just HAD to be done. So 3 hours and 40 dollars later.... she looks like a real dachshund! LOL The groomer was so sweet, and he was very gentle with her. I'm pretty sure she was terrified, but all ended well!

This week is the 4th of July, time to celebrate our freedom (of some sort) and relax (or pack) on our 3 day wknd! Woohoo!

" 'Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth. Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled. Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God. Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.' "

-Matthew 5:3-12

No comments: