CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.26.2008

Wowzers! Thursday already?

At the beginning of this week, I thought it was going by SO slow.... but now it's already Thursday! Wow! Tomorrow my wonderful hubby and I will be heading out of town to check out the apartments in my previous post. The manager from the complex called me at SEVEN am this morning, geez! I was pretty grumpy, but I immediately cheered up when she said they were ready for our arrival tomorrow and couldn't wait to show us the open apartments!!!! Yipppeee!!! SO excited!

After tomorrow is over (and we hopefully have a future home) I'll be heading back to hang out with a close friend (Hannah!) who is FINALLY back from Europe! Yay! And finally on Saturday, we're having a big yard sale at Justin's nanny's house! (And then I get to work all wknd.... yay?)

So far, everything is looking great, I really feel like this is what is supposed to happen for us. This month has been GREAT, money has been coming it like it's going out of style, I'm on FIRE for the Lord, and I have an AMAZING husband! Yay!

Ok, enough yays, I have to get back to work!!

"I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete."
-John 15:11

1 comment:

Janelle Flint said...

Oh Sarah, my heart just soars for you and Justin. I can't believe though that still our only contact is via email or texting. How sorry I am that we haven't spent more time together this last year. However, please know that you will always be in my heart. I simply MUST see you before you leave!!!