CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.03.2008

Ready to Move

I am SO ready to pack my bags and head out of town already! These two months are just going to drag by and I know it! (Ofcourse I say that now... and they will go faster than lightning!)

I'm struggling today with someone else's problems.... I have a friend who thinks that they are always right... their opinion is the only opinion that is right and if you dare to argue with them you are the spawn of Satan. UGH! I basically just keep to myself now, because I can't stand listening to someone constantly complaining about everything, saying that their life is awful and that nothing good ever happens. I just don't understand that. Now, I know that I complain a lot, I do it all the time on this blog, but I'm not sitting her saying that I hate my life and that God isn't looking out for me. I know that in everything I do and in everything that happens to me, God is there.... but this person just doesn't get that. I'm honestly just tired of it. You can only take so much, you know?

Onto another topic... my baby brother's girlfriend dumped him this past weekend :( Poor Dylan, it was their one month anniversary, and I know he really cared about her. ::sigh:: High school love really stinks sometimes!

Well I'm off to try and actually get some work done, hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day!

"Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth.
Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,
for they will be filled.
Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God.
Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God.
Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,
for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."
-Matthew 5:3-10

No comments: