CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.11.2008

28 Days and Counting

Well some of our plans have changed. Like I expected to happen, my brother got his way and my parents have decided that we will be leaving Friday afternoon and coming back Saturday instead of Sunday. Basically, Dylan pitched a fit (imagine that from a 16 almost 17 year old) because he has church on Sunday. I'm GLAD he's going to church, but he doesn't need mom & dad to take him, there are several ppl I know personally that would have been happy to pick him up. I guess it's not a big deal that I'm leaving my husband in an entirely different state for close to a month, right? Well it IS a big deal, it's a HUGE deal. So I'm going to be driving my car (completely unneccesary.... we will have 4 cars total - mine, Justin's truck, mom's trailblazer AND the uhaul) and my friend Hannah will be coming so I won't be by myself. I just don't get this at all. Justin is my HUSBAND, he will be living ALONE, I will not SEE him for THREE weeks. Am I being unfair about this? Is it unreasonable for me to be upset? Geez.

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
-Phillippians 4:4-7

No comments: