CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.16.2008

I WANT TO LEAVE THIS STUPID JOB.

I am so ready to move. So ready to start a new job. So ready to get away from these conceited, selfish people. My job is to transfer calls.... and I do. But when I transfer these calls to other people they ignore calls and get mad at ME for transfering them... then the callers call me again and yell at me because the person I transfered them to didn't answer. What the crap? I'm doing my job. I'm transfering the freakn calls to the people that need to handle them. I can hear these women talking upstairs... I can hear them saying "I can't wait until she moves, all she does is send the calls to me!" Which is also crap, this certain person NEVER gets calls. I'm so fed up. I'm seriously considering quitting my job in Montreat, telling S&C screw you and heading off to TN. I'm tired of this. I'm sick of it. What have I done to make them hate me so much? I do my job well, I do EVERYTHING they ask me to do, no questions asked. I don't get why they have to treat me like I'm nobody. I can't take it anymore. I'm done.

No comments: