CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.15.2008

Sarah's Falling Apart - Oh No!

Technically I'm not falling apart, but boy does it feel like it! I am absolutely sure I have a UTI, and as I'm typing this I'm looking up the number for my doctor to schedule an appt for Thursday morning. Ontop of that, last week/wknd I either just strained the muscles and tendons in my elbow or I actually sprained it. If I move it the wrong way I have an enormous amount of pain... I think it's from sweeping the entire length of the sidewalk at work, we were all in a hurry to get home and I may have overdone it! I also woke up with a painful crick (sp?) in my neck. Ah yes... it would just so happen that the big week of moving I would be falling apart. Fun stuff. Well, I may write some more later but I actually have work to do today.... which is rare! Hope everyone has a wonderful day :)

No comments: