CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.07.2008

32 days and counting

As of today, Justin will be moving in 10 days. TEN days. In ten days, he will be in TN, and I will still be in NC working my butt off and missing him like crazy! I look forward to spending some quality time with my family, but at the same time, I dread the nights without him to cuddle next too, and the days that all I need is a hug and a kiss to brighten my day. In the 2 1/2 years we've been together, we have seen eachother EVERY DAY except for the 2 days I was out of town. I'm talking EVERY DAY. Even if it was for 5 minutes before one of us had to go to school or work, we ALWAYS managed to squeeze in a few minutes to see eachother. And now, we will be apart for THREE weeks.

I am looking forward to moving Justin into our new apartment though. It's an awesome home, and I look forward to making it our own. It's a two story townhouse apartment, with 2 bedrooms and one bath. You walk in the front door into a quaint, carpeted living area with huge windows in the front. When you walk through you come to a kitchen (a good sized kitchen - with room for a table!). There's a full sized stove & a full sized refridgerator with LOTS of cabinent space and enough room in the cabinents that our dishes will ACTUALLY fit in. (Our current apt has cabinents but they aren't big enough for regular sized dinner plates!) There's also a little nook underneath the stairs in the kitchen where we can store Christmas decorations and such, so that's convenient. At the back of the kitchen is our back door with a small patio & grassy area which will be great for Snickers and for cookouts :). If you go back towards the front door in the living area is where the steps are to the upstairs. You go up the carpeted stairs and directly infront of you is a small closet (which we'll probalby use for towels). Then once you turn, the bathroom is directly across with a full sized tub/shower, cabinents & a cute little sink with storage also. To either side of the bathroom are the two bedrooms. Our bedroom, the master bedroom, is at the front of the apartment w/a covered patio like deck with sliding glass doors. AWESOME. Both bedrooms are carpeted and pretty big. We are SO excited. Snickers will finally get to live with us again, we have a nice apartment, and a new start on life.

Now, I just gotta get through this next month and everything should be in order!

I say this one a lot, but I love it..

"The joy of the Lord is my strength!"
Nehemiah 8:10

2 comments:

oklaln86 said...

I'm so excited for your move!! It sounds like such a great townhome. I can't wait to see pictures :)

Janelle Flint said...

I am excited for you all. Thanks for sharing as always. I remember the first time Nathan and I were apart. It was for 6 weeks. It was lonely but alas we survived!