CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.04.2011

Five Question Friday




1. What movie do you love to quote?
Oh man! How about I just give you some quotes and you can guess! Haha! 
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."
"Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of silly persons!"
"We are the Knights who say... NI!"

2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No, nor do I really have any desire too.

3. What's your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Cuddle up with Boogie and take a nap... if Boogie naps on her own I read... or just do the usual cleaning and cooking and laundry. Sounds like fun, right?

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big (expensive) gift?
Depends... I usually ask for things I need, so for instance if we get this house we're looking at this weekend then we'll need a washer and dryer. So mom..... how about a washer and dryer for Christmas? LMBO! 

5. Do you ever lose track of days and end up somewhere wrong?
Oh goodness. If you travel back to the first few months of Boogies life, and I believe you could actually do so in this blog as a matter of fact... you'd discover the many appointments I missed or showed up a week early too. I seriously did this several weeks in a row. Showed up a day late for Boogie's check up, showed up a week early to my check up. Ay yi yi! 


No comments: