CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

11.22.2011

Long Week

So far this week has been LONG. And yea, it's just barely Wednesday. My poor Boogie has some kind of stomach bug so we've had a lot of firsts this week... I'm sure you're dying to know what those were. First time pooping in the tub (and let's just say it wasn't pretty), first major blow out in a cloth diaper (boy do I love cloth diapers.... seriously), and Boogie's learned to say baby. There's a good one at least!


Anyways, it's been a rough week with Boogie not feeling well and I'm still trying to get over this cold. J is back to work after his long week off and I'm missing him when he's gone! He is so wonderful and helpful... he let me sleep in EVERY morning last week. It was AMAZING. And I don't have a graceful way to end this short rambling... so goodnight!

No comments: