CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.09.2011

Five Question Friday



1. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
Oh man... Panera Bread makes these amazing chocolate crackle peppermint cookies.... heavenly!

2. What's your favorite holiday movie and why?
Nightmare Before Christmas... it's just always been one of my favorites! Want to know my least favorite? It just so happens to be J's favorite... and he watches it over and over and over.... The Christmas Story. You'll shoot your eye out!

3. Is there a gift you bought for your kid(s) that you wish you hadn't after they opened it?
Boogie has yet to open a present from us seeing as this is her first Christmas and almost her first birthday (ay yi yi!). But I doubt I'll have this issue... we'll just have to see!

4. What is the messiest room in your house right at this moment?
The kitchen. I am not a dishwasher. Nope. I have one though... his name is J. However, his work schedule is crazy hectic right now, so I think I might have to suck it up and do dishes tomorrow. Oh woe is me!

5. What is the furthest you have driven for the holidays?
About 8 hours to Ohio to visit my mom's family... it's been a LONG time since we've been up there for Christmas though! Luckily both mine and J's immediate family live close by, so there won't be more than about 5 minutes of traveling this year!





No comments: