CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.30.2011

Five Question Friday


1. What's the oldest piece of clothing in your closet?
Hmmm... well I just bagged up a heck of a lot of old clothes for a yard sale... so now I'd have to say probably my black dress. Bought it for a funeral in high school.

2. How many random blog readers have you met?
Like in person? The only ones I have "met" I already knew in person.

3. Do you let your kids stay up until midnight on New Year's Eve?
Later, LATER, on down the road sure! Right now... heck no. Elah's sleep schedule is crappy as it is! No rocking the boat here!

4. What are the gas prices where you live?
The cheapest I saw today was $3.19. Ick.

5. What is one resolution that you know you should do but are too afraid to try?
I really want to try Weight Watchers... but I don't want to fork out the money. I know, lame, but I think about what I could use that money for elsewhere, and it's just not something I want to spend money on. I do however I want to lose at least 15lbs before getting pregnant, I'm hoping that once it warms up Elah and I can go on more walks again!



No comments: