CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.27.2011

A Year Ago...

A year ago I was sitting on my bed watching a movie when all of a sudden I felt a gush.... so I bolted to the bathroom and realized that my water had broke. Holy cow! It was baby time! I can't believe it's been a year, I can't believe that I gave birth to this beautiful little girl who has drastically changed my life and I can't believe I've had the privilege of loving her, caring for her, and watching her grow this past year. She is a precious blessing that only God could have created, she is more than I ever could have hoped for in a child. Tomorrow we will be celebrating her birthday by just spending the day together as a family, loving on each other, playing with all of Boogie's new Christmas toys, and showing her how much we adore her.... and then Saturday we will celebrate with friends and family. I love you Boogie Boo... you are the love of my life!

No comments: