CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

12.16.2011

Frustrated.

I'm in a bit of a Grinchy mood lately... Christmas is NEXT week, but I feel like once Friday hits we won't be able to relax. We have so many places we have to be, and then by the time Christmas arrives, Justin will be home for just a few short hours to watch Boogie open presents before he has to rush to work ALL day. I'm frustrated because I feel like we're missing out on Boogie's first Christmas as a family, we have to rush around to both sides of the family to make sure everyone gets their "Boogie" time that I feel a little bit stretched thin I guess. I'd be perfectly ok ONLY seeing Boogie's two sets of grandparents and being done with it at this point. I'm sure someone out there knows what I mean right?

I think starting next year we will be staying home, period. I'm sorry if it hurts anyone's feelings, but it's not fair to Boogie to drag her off every afternoon and evening the few days leading up to Christmas just so everyone else can see her. I just know she's going to be grouchy and ill and not sleep well because we'll be out late every night. And to be perfectly honest, that part is a little selfish because it means I will not sleep well either. So in turn, I will no doubt be grumpy as heck! I just want to enjoy this first Christmas and be able to sit back, relax, and enjoy being with my family. UGH!

Then.... shortly after Christmas is done Boogie will be 1... and I'm so not ready for that! Emotionally.... or party wise! And my apologies to anyone reading this... I hope you're not as Scrooge-like as I am right now!



No comments: