CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.16.2012

30 Weeks



How far along? 30 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Up 10lbs, so 4lbs since 28 weeks.


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular tshirts and pj's I wear to bed! All of my tank tops are non-maternity 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: I sleep pretty well aside from tossing and turning all night from hip pain. I sleep, but most nights I don't feel like I've slept super well because of that.

Best moment this week: Bubby's movements have gone from kicks and nudges to him rolling and shifting!


Movement: SOO much! He's a wiggler!


Food cravings: Cereal, chocolate milk, caramel apples!


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Nothing this week, although I am feeling more pain in my hips and pelvis this week.

Belly button in or out? In, but slowly being pushed out.


Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band right now, although I could probably put my engagement ring back on... my wedding band is feeling rather loose lately.


What I miss: Hugging my hubby close... Bubby is just too much in the way now!


What am I looking forward too: Tying a wrap and Bubby immediately going to sleep... some days I wish Boogie would still do that!

Weekly Wisdom: Don't overdo it... you'll totally regret it. (i.e. hips and pelvis.... too much walking and getting up and down means pain later!)

 
Milestones: According to Baby Gaga Bubby could be weighing in around 4lbs!








1 comment:

Kay said...

I can't believe you are getting so close!