CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.30.2012

32 Weeks




How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Down 2 lbs at my last appointment, so I'm up a total of 8lbs


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular t-shirts and pj's I wear to bed! 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: I'm sleeping like a rock again, the only time I wake up is to turn which is pretty difficult to do at this point. 

Best moment this week: Boogie is starting to acknowledge that Bubby is her brother and she loves him :)


Movement: Movements are slowing, it's more rolling and moving then kicks and punches.


Food cravings: Granny Smith Apples, juice, cereal... at least today. lol


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Just the normal aches and pains

Belly button in or out? The top of my belly button sticks out... looks really weird.  


Wedding rings on or off? Wearing both wedding band and engagement ring, they both fit at the moment. Totally different from Boogie, I couldn't wear either at this point!


What I miss: Shaving my own legs... yea, J totally does that for me! What a good hubby lol!


What am I looking forward too: Holding our sweet boy in my arms, this has been a pretty easy-going pregnancy but I am ready to see his precious face!

Weekly Wisdom: Sllooooooow down!

 
Milestones: Bubby apparently could weigh in at 4.5lbs and be 17" long, but I doubt that considering Boogie's size at birth (5lbs 13oz, 18.5"long).... but you never know!




No comments: