CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.02.2012

28 Weeks




How far along? 28 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: A total gain of 6lbs, so I've officially stopped bouncing up and down 3lbs... that means Bubby is gaining weight!


Maternity clothes? Everything with the exception of a few regular tshirts and pj's I wear to bed! All of my tank tops are non-maternity 


Stretch marks? same old same old


Sleep: I sleep okay... although Boogie has been waking up every night here lately... not sure what her deal is

Best moment this week: Bubby is moving so much, which isn't anything new from my last update... but this is my favorite part of pregnancy!


Movement: SOO much! He's a wiggler!


Food cravings: Cereal and milk


Gender: Still a boy...


Labor signs: Had a little bit of an incident with round ligament pain when lifting Boogie the other day. It was intense and didn't go away so I was afraid I was actually going into labor. It HURT. Nothing like I had belly pain wise during Boogie's pregnancy. Luckily J was able to come home and I was able to rest. I'm still sore in that area (I think I may have pulled the muscle a little), but it's not painful like it was


Belly button in or out? In


Wedding rings on or off? Just my wedding band right now, although I could probably put my engagement ring back on... my wedding band is feeling rather loose lately.


What I miss: Getting up without huffing and puffing. I feel like Bubby is so much lower than Boogie was at this point, I never had trouble getting up during that pregnancy.  


What am I looking forward too: Getting to snuggle Bubby into one of our cushy wraps!


Weekly Wisdom: Ask for help. You may need it... even if you don't want it!

 
Milestones: According to Baby Gaga Bubby blinks when he sees light and his bone marrow is making red blood cells!


**keep an eye out tonight or tomorrow for my review on Unreal candy... has to come after hw though! ;-)





No comments: