CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

9.21.2012

Away We Go!

I have been a terrible blogger this week, but I have a good excuse! I've been cramming all my homework in this week so that I won't have any while we go on VACATION. Hallelujah! Vacation! Vacation! Vacation! I've never needed a vacation more than I need it now, and I know J feels the same way! We are all way stressed and I can't wait to relax, shop, and enjoy our time as a family. So, you probably won't hear from me until next weekend, we will actually be back on Tuesday night... but we all know that with vacation comes the "Oh I'm home... and have tons of laundry and crap to put away." That's the not so fun part of vacation. :-p  Anyways... so yes. We will be back, so don't miss us too terribly :-D



No comments: