I was incredibly excited that I was given the opportunity to review these new Glade products! We are huge fans of candles and oils to make our home smell wonderful, so this was a new kind of fragrance holder to try! I used some coupons to purchase two of each product. The products in the picture above are the same fragrance... aka Pineapple and Mangosteen. I bought that fragrance in the fragrance mist along with Cotton & Italian Mandarin. Both are wonderful. We have been using the Pineapple and Mangosteen in the bathroom where we keep Boogie's pail of dirty cloth diapers.... it's been a big help in that smelly department! The Cotton & Italian Mandarin I use in our room where the changing table is, it's great to have a spray right there on hand to spritz after changing a stinky diaper! It's also nice to be able to take the labels off of the refillable holder so that it's just a decorative white spray bottle! I bought the other two scents in the oil diffusers, those are Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice and Lavender & Juniper Breeze. I really liked the Apple & Spice scent at first, but after leaving it in our living room for a while it's not as pleasant. It's not an overwhelming scent, but it just seems to be too much Cardamom perhaps after a while? The Lavender is in our room and we love it. Lavender is very calming and relaxing, so it's great to keep in the bedroom!
Here are some facts about these products (taken directly from the BzzAgent Glade Expressions Collection Campaign Page):
The Glad Expressions Collection is inspired by art and designed to be left out on display. These authentic easy-to-use home fragrance products release scents that open up note by note, filling your home with lightly layered fragrances and inviting life in. The breakthrough includes two unique, refillable products:
- Glade Expressions Fragrance mist comes in a chic holder that blends with your decor for a burst of fragrance that's always out and available. Simply squeeze to release a long-lasting, light mist of fragrance; then refill the holder with your favorite true-to-life scent.
- Glade Expressions Oil Diffuser releases authentic and exotic fragrances without having to plug in or find batteries. The trendy holder matches decor perfectly - and is also refillable - making it an effective, stylish option for layering true-to-life fragrances in all of your living spaces.
- Cotton & Italian Mandarin - open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood. (Only available in the fragrance mist)
- Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - a ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates.
- Lavender & Juniper Berry - lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home.
- Pineapple & Mangosteen - envoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tanky mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower.
Both products can be found at most retailers, I found mine at Target with the home cleaning products... where you usually find Glade products, and other brands of aerosol sprays and candles.
I have a slew of coupons left to giveaway... 9 for each product. $4 off the diffusers and $2 off the fragrance mists. So, to receive these coupons ALL you have to do is comment on this blog post with the fragrance you want to try! The first 9 people to do so will receive a coupon for EACH product! I will mail them on Friday morning, the 14th of September! So comment below to enter! And please remember to add your email address to your comment! Makes it much easier to contact you :)
- Weight Loss Momma
- Megan Hicks