CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

4.16.2011

Five Question Friday... a day late!

1. What is your favorite sign of spring?

I love the little buds sprouting out on trees... the tulips blooming, and finally hearing birds chirp again!

2. What was your best birthday ever?
Hmmmm... Probably my first birthday I spent with Justin. I don't remember what we did, or what he gave me, but I got to be with him and have every birthday since then. 6 birthdays so far... and going strong :)

3. What is your favorite dessert?
CHEEEEEESECAKE!

4. What is the best excuse you've ever used to get out of a ticket?
I've never had to make an excuse, because I've never been pulled over for a ticket... just for a broken headlight lol!

5. Do you wake up before your alarm, with your alarm, or after hitting snooze several times?
My alarm's name is Elah... so it depends on what kinds of noises, and tossing and turning that she does!




No comments: