CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.17.2011

Father's Day

This Sunday is J's first Father's Day with Boogie finally here! Last year I got J some AWESOME gifts to celebrate him becoming a daddy... sadly he has not been able to use most of those gifts yet! I got him a new tent and two sleeping bags to go camping! If Boogie wasn't so small I'd take him NOW, but it's too hot to take her right now. Sorry babe :( This year Boogie and I got him a card with pictures of her (because... well, she's gorgeous!) and he loved it... not as big as last year, but I think he already has the best gift of all! Boogie! My poor hubby has to work on his first Father's Day so we ordered in and just hung out tonight to celebrate a bit early.... so baby, Happy Father's Day! I love you! Boogie adores you, and you are an AMAZING daddy!

No comments: