CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.03.2011

Five Question Friday

 
1. If you had to choose, how would you prefer to choose to spend money...on landscaping or a pool?
Landscaping... with a little one I would prefer not to have a pool. Honestly, it would make me VERY nervous, even if it had a fence around it! I'd love to see beautiful flowers, shrubs, and flowering trees in my yard!

2. (Scott likes to get things stirred up...) Death penalty, yay or nay?
I say nay. The way I see it, no matter how awful and horrible the crime, we have NO right to take their life away. One of God's commandments is to not murder... so how is the death penalty NOT breaking that law, and I believe that by using the death penalty we are just as guilty as a criminal. Period.

3. What's the worst thing your kid has gotten into when you turned your back/blogged/showered/blinked?
Elah is still to small to really get into anything... but I fear crawling is on the horizon, and then I am in BIG trouble!

4. How often do you REALLY go to the dentist?
Oh geez, this is embarrassing, lol! I haven't been to the dentist since before I got married... that's what happens when you can't afford insurance!

5. What is your favorite animal (doesn't have to be a pet-type animal)?
OWLS!!!!! Duh! :)





No comments: