Tricia, the owner and crafty pants extraordinaire, sent me a fleece soaker to try out on Boogie... she requested Boogie's measurements and had it done VERY quickly and I received it in the mail promptly! Super easy to work with, and she has so many other awesome products available as well. The first time I put the soaker on Boogie I used a prefold without pins or snappis.
It was a little bulk with the prefold, but the one I used is a little too big for Boogie right now anyways. Despite the bulkiness, it was VERY absorbent and the fleece was so soft and didn't leak AT ALL! I was thoroughly impressed! The second time I put it on Boogie I used a smaller sized prefold with a bamboo insert (from one of my Kawaii diapers) folded into the prefold... so basically it was trifolded and placed in the soaker. I was a little worried it would leak this was but to my surprise, even after taking a 2 hour nap the prefold was soaked but the Fleece Soaker had kept me (because she was sleeping on me lol) and Boogie dry!
These links will come in handy:
Lil Miss Crafty Pants on Facebook
And Baby Makes Three on Facebook
And Baby Makes Three on Twitter
Winner must contact me within 48 hours or I will select another winner. Winner chooses size and whether you prefer a girl, boy, or neutral print!
To enter (Submit a comment on this blog entry, each comment is worth ONE vote, and I WILL check to see you have completed each task. Please submit one comment PER entry!)
1. Like Lil Miss Crafty Pants on Facebook, and comment on her page that And Baby Makes Three sent you! When posting your comment here please sign with the name you use on Facebook.
2. Like And Baby Makes Three on Facebook, and comment that you hope you win! n posting your comment here please sign with the name you use on Facebook.
3. Follow me on Twitter, submit your comment here with your Twitter username.
4. Tweet about this giveaway, please link back to this blog. On your blog comment please add your twitter username and paste the Tweet link or the Tweet itself to your comment.
5. Follow my blog. Comment that you are following the blog and whether you chose to use Google or Networked Blogs.
6. Grab my button and post to your blog! Please comment with your blog link and place the button somewhere easily seen!
7. Post a blog about this giveaway, and comment here with the link to that blog!
GIVEAWAY ENDS JULY 6, 2011 AT 12:01AM