CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.10.2011

Five Question Friday




1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
 Well, depends on which dreams were talking about! LOL! I dreamt of being a veterinarian, a teacher, a wife, a mommy, a singer... you name it. I think my dreams did come true... just the way they were supposed too!

2. What is one must have item for the summer?
SUNBLOCK. I am pasty white and PROUD! Ha! I need sunscreen or I turn as red as a lobster, and that is just NO good!

3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Boogie's not old enough for school yet, but when we start homeschooling we will follow a different schedule then public school. My mom didn't make us do any school stuff during the summer but I read any book I could get my hands on!

4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
No, but I'd love to learn!
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
I haven't been, but we are making a "schedule" for ourselves. I get up before Boogie wakes up and shower, brush my hair/teeth and get dressed. If she hasn't woken up yet I try to start some laundry. We'll see if this remains consistent!



No comments: