CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

6.04.2011

Stubborn Baby and Avocados

So. I attempted to take Elah's "5 Month" photos today (yes, a week late). Now, if I went back and counted, there's a good chance that we have well over a million pictures of Elah. Yea, I'm a first time mom... and I'm OK with that. My Boogie makes the BEST faces, every snapshot she has a new face... not anymore! I pull out the camera and she gives me the "camera glare", at least that is what I've dubbed it.









Yea... my girl of course brought out the gummy smiles AFTER I put the camera way! Little Booger!

We also tried avocado today! I stuck her in the high chair with 1/4 slice of avocado with half the skin still on it while I cooked lunch for myself... I think it's safe to say that Boogie likes avocado!

(Sorry for the poor quality pictures... I used my cell phone and got a smile!)











No comments: