CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

7.29.2011

7 Months

Happy 7 months to my sleeping baby! Well... technically I'm a day late since I'm posting this at almost 2am the day AFTER her 7 month birthday! So, yesterday was a trying day in Boogie Land... she was cranky and tired for a good portion of the day, but luckily she napped and was a little bit chipper in the afternoon! I can't believe she's getting so big, it's insane how quickly these past 7 months have flown by. I haven't weighed her yet but I'm sure she's almost, if not already, 18 lbs. She's pulling up (on whatever she can grab... meaning my pants, my HAIR, my legs, my hands... whatever is within reach), trying to figure out how to sit herself up and pull herself BACK into a sitting position when she falls over onto her hands (like sitting, but leaning on her hands to the side). She's saying "ma ma ma ma ma" and "na na na na na" and occasionally she'll say "da da" and "ne ne ne ne ne", but those are few and far between compared to the "ma ma's" and "na na's". She gets more beautiful every day, and just think... it a short 5 months we'll be celebrating Christmas and my princess's first birthday!

(We took 7 month pics today but I can't get them to upload... but these are from the day before yesterday... so technically she's 6 months, but it's close enough!)

See... she gets stuck like this and gets ticked!


This is her growly face...


Pulling up on me.


Grabbing the camera.


LOVE her!

No comments: